The Manohar Lal Khattar government in Haryana has extended the COVID-19 lockdown till June 28. The state has also revised Covid guidelines and allowed certain relaxations.
According to an order issued by Chief Secretary Vijai Vardhan, up to 50 guests can now attend weddings and funerals or cremations, up from 21 earlier, subject to strict observance of COVID-19-appropriate behaviour and social distancing.
Check the guidelines here:
* Up to 50 guests can attend weddings, funerals or cremations.
* Corporate offices can now open with full attendance but there has to be strict observance of social distancing, Covid-19-appropriate behaviour and regular sanitisation.
* Weddings can take place in courts but processions are not allowed.
* Club houses, restaurants, bars of golf courses are allowed to open from 10 am to 10 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity.
* All shops can continue to operate from 9 am to 8 pm.
* Restaurants and bars, including those in hotels and malls, are allowed to open from 10 am to 10 pm with 50 per cent seating capacity.
* Shopping malls can be open from 10 am to 8 pm.
* Swimming pools and spas will continue to remain closed.