Call of Duty remains of the most famous battle royale games on mobile. The game is gaining popularity rapidly all across India, and the newcomers are keen to learn the skills that will help them take their game to the next level.
Though the journey from an amateur to a pro will only happen with practice, there are a few techniques that even the newcomers can learn in order to accelerate the speed of their progress.
Check the tips and tricks here:
– Use FPV for a better view of the space and enemies around you rather than using the third-person view.
– Drop carefully after analysing the map. The chances of your survival depend a lot on where you drop. Initially, choose a more remote location. Once you have become comfortable, you use the densely populated areas.
– Teamwork: It is very important to compliment each other in a team. Everyone doing the same thing is counterproductive. Devise a strategy and chart out your roles. Battle Royale is about survival, and that should be your priority.
– Keep looking for footprints on the map. If you know where your enemies are, you will have the upper hand. Keep your eyes and ears open to effectively track your enemies.
– Play the waiting game: Once again, the game is all about survival. You need to be patient while waiting for your enemy. Don’t go looking for danger.
– Watch the ammunition: Ensure that the ammo is fully loaded and you have chosen the type of weapons that load quickly, unless you are snipping. The selection of close and long-range weapons also has to be carefully thought about.