Exercise is considered essential in our day to day lives. It helps to energize the body and also helps in keeping the body fit and fine. As we all know that fitness is a priority for everyone and hence exercise has become a basic need for the people. The exercises may include running, weight lifting, gym, dance and many more.
In recent times, cooking has gained much popularity in terms of daily exercise. Cooking is necessary for everyone as it helps us to feed and keep our stomachs full for the work. Food gives us energy and is very much essential for our living. In India cooking is an everyday exercise in each and every home. People tend to eat homemade food rather than restaurant made food. The homemade food is also healthy which also makes it a good exercise.
Cooking also helps to strengthen the muscles which count as exercises. Some of the ways in which one can turn the kitchen into a personal home gym are as follows:
• Try not to use kitchen gadgets for tasks like blending and mashing potatoes. Use the hands which help to tone the muscles.
• Knead the dough in the old fashioned way, i.e. by hands.
• Consume fewer calories by using fresh items instead of the canned ones.
• Dancing has also proven very helpful in burning those extra calories. So while you are waiting for your food to stir up, put on your favorite dance music and dance while working in the kitchen.
• Clean while you cook, this helps tone the body and prevents the muscle from relaxing which warms up the body.
Cooking energizes the soul, mind and body. Doing these exercises while cooking, helps to utilize the time and also keep the body fit and fine. Hence, cooking has proven very helpful exercise in today’s times as it saves time as well as energizes and tones the body.